Teachers Pay Scales
Required for September 2014 (pending safeguarding checks)
“Hendredenny Park Primary is a good school. Pupils’ overall performance at the end of each key stage is consistently above both national and local figures. The school provides exceptionally high quality personal support and guidance for pupils. The outcome is reflected in the pupils’ caring and thoughtful attitudes. They are very proud of their school.”
Last ESTYN inspection report
The Governors are seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic teacher for our very popular nursery.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has an excellent knowledge of Early Years Education and Foundation Phase pedagogy
- is committed to ensuring that our youngest children are safe, happy and receive a solid foundation for their development of literacy and numeracy skills
- has very good communication skills and fosters strong positive links with parents
- is able to direct and work effectively with a team of hardworking and experienced teaching assistants
We can offer:
- Supportive parents and governors.
- A welcoming, caring school with a positive ethos, where pupils feel safe and achieve well.
- Maximum opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Lots of hard work and fun
- A well resourced school with extensive grounds for outdoor learning
Visits to the nursery/ school are warmly welcome and can be arranged by contacting the head teacher by email or phone
Application forms are available from the school or from the eteach website.
Application forms should be returned to:
The Head teacher, Hendredenny Park Primary School, Groeswen Drive, Hendredenny, Caerphilly. CF83 2RL or preferably be emailed to Walshc2@caerphily.gov.uk
Closing date: Thursday 12th June 2014
Shortlisting Monday 16th June 2014
Interview: 20th June 2014 from 4pm onwards
We are legally obliged to ask you to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK. If you are invited to interview, you will be asked to provide appropriate documents such as your full birth certificate/passport/work permit in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.
View a detailed Job Description and Person Specification