You will provide leadership and operational management to the Prep Gwent Blaina staff team to deliver a step down service for people with mental health challenges that previously resided in hospital or other institutional settings. You will work closely in partnership with Aneurin Bevan Health Board to deliver the service.

You will ensure that the service runs smoothly – ensuring that all the service is shaped by key stakeholders including tenants, Aneurin Bevan Health Board and Social Services. You will ensure that the housing management and support functions are delivered in accordance with best practice



Thrive@United Welsh provides shared accommodation and targeted help to people who require it. We use a strengths-based model of help to ensure people have access to important personal and community links which promote mental and physical wellbeing.
If you are motivated, enthusiastic and care about helping people fulfil their potential, then you will thrive as one of our colleagues.

Want to help change people’s lives for the better? Then take a look at what we’ve got to offer:

We currently have a number of roles to fill, which will provide specialist housing and targeted help for a diverse range of customers. The successful candidates will be based in our Gwent Prep service in Blaina. This is a supported accommodation-based service for people who are at risk of being admitted to hospital or people that are currently in hospital due to their mental health challenges.


If any of our job opportunities sound right up your street, please visit for an application pack or telephone 029 2085 8100.


Please complete an application form detailing why you think you’re suitable, plus your skills and experience and email to before the closing date.


Closing date for all positions is 5pm on 28th July 2016

Assessment dates: TBC


We are legally obliged to ask you to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK. If you are invited to interview, you will be asked to provide appropriate documents such as your full birth certificate and national insurance card or passport (if applicable, work permit in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996).